Cake it Pretty: Haunted Halloween CupcakesMonday, October 15, 2012C Riches
Today's Haunted Halloween Cupcakes recipe is courtesy of Haniela's!
* 1 Batch of Vanilla Bean Cupcake
* Vanilla Bean Ricotta Frosting (recipe below)
* 1 1/2cup heavy cream, room temperature
* 1 cup ricotta (I used fat free), room temperature, processed in the food processor if desired to get a super smooth texture. I used it straight from the container. You can also option for farmer's cheese.
* 1/2cup to 1cup powdered sugar, based on your sweetness desire
* 2tsp vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
* 2 1/2 tsp gelatin
* 1 1/2 tbl cold water
We are now accepting sponsors for Bird's Party Magazine Holiday 2012 Issue - Contact us to find out how you can get your business noticed by thousands of potential customers!