Ingredients: Makes 12 pops
* 400g of dark cooking chocolate
* 4 Bananas cut in thirds
* Wooden Sticks (thick ones like ones used for cotton candy or
* Baking Sheet
* Parchment paper
1) Melt chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until fully melted.
2) Dip about half an inch of the sticks into the melted chocolate and then insert into a banana chunk.
3) Place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
4) Repeat for all the 12 chunks, and place in freezer for a couple of minutes to harden. This step will stop the bananas falling off the sticks later.
5) Take banana pops out and dip each into melted chocolate until fully covered. Use a tablespoon to help you get it all covered. Sprinkle with sugar sprinkles if desired.
6) Return the pops to the freezer to firm up.
|Did you like our post? :)
Then get exclusive eye candy, FREE printables, party ideas and discount codes
- FOR FREE!!!