• Art: Decorate your own party hat
• Health: Guests read an eye chart and received hand-painted purple glasses, just like Junie B. in Junie B. Jones, First Grader (At Last!)
• Reading: Quiz of Junie B. trivia
• Specials: Picture day like in Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed. We were sure to take pictures when the girls “weren’t ready” – just like Junie B.
• Recess: jump rope, home-made sidewalk chalk paint, hopscotch, four square, punch balls
• Math: guess the number of gumballs
• At the end of the party, we handed out report cards that I designed in library card pockets
• Party favors were a Junie B. Jones book with a bookplate designed by Serendipity Soiree, packaged n brown paper lunch sacks, topped with a thank you tag and red-painted clothespin