Super Bowl is 'round the corner and this is THE recipe you need for quick and easy entertaining!
It's a super delicious dip too, and if you serve with veggies on the side like I did here, it turns into a much healthier appetizer.
But you could just eat it by the spoonfuls too. Well, I could. It's that YUM!
Ingredients: serves 6-8
* 150 g (5 oz) of cream cheese
* 260 g (9 oz) pack of Feta cheese with the brine
* 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
* 3 tablespoons of chopped chives or parsley
* 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. You can add more if you like a runnier dip
* black pepper and salt to taste
1) Break up the feta into cubes and place it along with all ingredients (except salt) into a blender.
2) Press "on" button ;p and blitz away until creamy. You may have to pulse and switch off to shake the mixture or use a spoon to ensure all the ingredients are incorporated.
3) Season with salt to taste. Decant into a pretty bowl, add a drizzle of olive oil and more chopped herbs on top (optional) and serve.
This recipe can be done 2 days in advance, but it's so easy, you could totally do it on the day - no sweat!