For my green & metallic tablescape I showed you here, I made some quick and easy DIY pots of gold for each table place setting.
I love how simple these are to make with materials you already probably have at home, and in no time at all you have something super cute but also practical that does double-duty as table decor! ;)
Kids can totally help too, and in fact, would make a cute St Paddy's Day gift for teachers and class mates too!
I also made a cute rainbow pompom backdrop (as you do) that would make for adorable party or photo booth decor!
Easy steps below.
St Patrick's Day | DIY Pot of Gold & Rainbow Pompom
* green card stock
* pen or pencil and ruler
* hole puncher
* small gold metal paper fasteners/binder
* hot glue
* ribbon in rainbow colors: red, orange, yellow, green and blue
St Patrick's Day | DIY Pot of Gold
1) Cut a half inch strip (1 cm) of green card stock. This will be you "handle".
2) Make a hole on one side of the baking cup with a hole puncher. Be sure to punch through the strip of card stock and the baking cup together, so they align perfectly.
3) Insert one paper fastener into the hole and secure from the inside of the baking cup.
4) Repeat on the other side of the baking cup, and attached the other end of the handle using another fastener. Fill each pot with chocolate coins or other treats.
St Patrick's Day | DIY Rainbow Pompom
1) Cut desired lengths of ribbon in rainbow colors.
2) Hot glue each strip of ribbon next to each other and in order (red, orange, yellow, green and then blue) inside your tissue paper pompom.
3) Hang pompom from wall or ceiling for a simple party or photo booth decoration. Easy, right?!
Did you like this post?
Feel free to PIN it or share with friends using the share buttons below ;)