In my book pink goes with pretty much anything ;) But is particularly pretty, coupled with bright yellow for a seasonal garden party inspired by flowers and butterflies!
I'm also SO over those big, elaborate dessert tables we used to style some years ago. And as much I loved doing them, I think kids birthday parties don't need to be OTT to be charming. A few touches of DIY decor is all I tend to go for these days, and this darling inspiration board is proof that less is more!
* These super cute number balloons with floral details is already on my to-make list! Get the DIY tutorial here.
* Cookies are essential in any birthday party. These pretty pink daisies are easy to make and look just as cute! Get the full recipe and how-to here.
* Macarons have become so trendy these last few years, and with good reason! They are little morsels of heaven in your mouth. Bonus points if you decorate them with edible flowers. Recipe here.
* Cupcake for a garden party don't come easier than these pink and yellow pretties! I shared a tutorial back in the day here.
* These adorable garden party photo invitations inspired by butterflies are printable, and at only $9.99 you can't go wrong! Download yours here.
* Of course, what's a pretty in pink and yellow party without cute straws?! Get these and other designs here.
* I guarantee you that just a few strategically placed honeycomb ball decorations can make all the difference to any decor. You really can't beat it for effortless styling! Shop them here.
* And to house cupcake, candy, macarons, popcorn or even ice cream - these sturdy baking cups have been a feature in my parties for EVER. They're super versatile and you can also wipe them clean. Ideal for baked goods or table top decor! Get yours here.