My mega sweet, talented friend Terri from Terri's Party Treasures recently threw a stunning party for her little girls - Twins turning 2 and the eldest turning 4!
She was inspired by our printable Little Red Riding Hood Woodland Party, and a fabulous playhouse she won here on one of our giveaways!! How cool is that?! :)
I'm totally in awe of the amazing party details and creativity from Terri and all the vendors she worked with to create this whimsical fairy-tale party in real life!! And how adorable are her little munchkins?!! :D
Check out full details below...
Inspiration and Décor:
It is great having three little girls and it is even better when their birthdays are only 4 weeks apart… 1 huge party for all three! Our twins were turning 2 and our oldest was turning 4.
We decided to have a Little Red Riding Hood birthday party after seeing this printable party line by Bird’s Party and featured on HWTM here.
I won an adorable little playhouse by My first playhouse in a giveaway here at Bird's Party and I knew instantly that it would be a perfect addition to the party!
We turned our everyday shed into Grandma’s house by adding a little landscaping, party cones, wreath and Grandma’s house sign! The backdrop, cake stands, pop stands and pine cone place card holders were all made by my amazing husband Mike.
I’m fortunate to have made several friends within the party industry and quickly got them on board with my party plans. I also create myself:
- The wolf masks that the kids decorated using a bear mask from Michaels as a stencil and cutting them out of gray felt.
- The chairs in the photo booth were a garage sale makeover, you can see the post here
- The little red and wolf glass bottles were an easter clearance makeover, the post is here
- The table cover and the photo booth back drop
- The Cake balls and chocolate covered oreos (of course)
- The soup favors (using this recipe)and the little basket favor (using an inexpensive basket and adding a gingham liner and candy)
- The Grandma’s house sign made using vinyl and my cricut
Party Favors and Photo Booth:
The kids were able to sit down at a couple tables and make their own wolf mask, color a little red riding hood coloring page or decorate a butterfly.
The baskets that my girls were holding were a valentine clearance item that my sister in law helped sew new gingham liners for.
I also wanted to somehow showcase all of the amazing vendors that I worked with so I created these storyboards and displayed them at the party. I thought it was a good way to show them all off! They all did such an amazing job!
* Styling and Cake Pops: Terri's party Treasures
* Photography: Jodi at Wildflowers Photography
* Little Red Riding Hood party printables: Bird's Party
* Little red riding hood fabric: Foxes and Fables
* Capes and aprons: Sweet Things
* Shirt applique: The Sewing Loft
* Necklaces: 3 Little Birds Boutique
* Headbands: Nikki in Stitches
* Kandy Kines: Celebrate 2 Da
* Decorative Party Wreath: The Knock Knock Factory
* Photo props and the coloring pages: Eye Candy Event Details
* Wolf photo prop mask: Mahalo
* Cake: Icing Tops the Cake
* Handmade cake topper embellishments and name tags: The Purple Pug
* Shortbread toadstool and wolf cookies: Dandy Delights
* Little red riding hood cookies: Firefly Confections
* Smore pops were: The Sweetest Thing
* Table banner: Stampin Fanatic