Our Spring/Summer magazine has been a HUGE success so far and we've already reached over 360,000 unique page views since Friday, and I only have you guys to thank for helping spread the word!! ;)
But after today's quick and easy Christmas Wreath DIY, I'll be taking a little bloggy break this month and slowing down on my posts - I need to re-group myself, catch up on family-time, do the laundry, and work on some new party projects!
DIY Easy Christmas Ribbon WreathMaterials:
* Wired Christmas ribbons in two different colors (1 - 1.5 inch thick)
* Polystyrene wreath
* Safety pins
1) Begin by measuring how much ribbon you'll need to tie a single bow around your wreath. This will depend on your width of ribbon and how thick your polystyrene wreath is. Once you know the length, cut out strips of the ribbons in the same sizes.
2) Start to tie a bow around your ribbon, alternating the ribbon colors.
3) With your hands, gently pull out the bows to make them look fuller.
4) Trim off the excess ribbon at the back.
5) Finally pin any strands at the back using your safety pins.
6) Ta-dah! All that's left to do is hang or display proudly around your home!
Hope you like it, and feel inspired to make one too 😊