Cake it Pretty: Pool Party Ice Cream Cupcakes TutorialThursday, June 28, 2012C Riches
* 4 ounces unsalted butter, softened
* 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 2 cups powdered sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer.
2. With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy.
3. Beat in the vanilla extract
If too thin, add more sugar to make it stiff enough to pipe into swirls. I also kept mine in the fridge for about 10 minutes to stiffen up a little.
For more Pool party Ideas see our Pool Party Post here.