Bird's Tutorials Bridal Showers and Wedding Inspiration
DIY Crepe Paper Flower Pomanders Party Decorations5:55 PMC Riches
I created this tutorial a while back for the Get Married website, but forgot to post it here - Tissue Paper Flower Pomanders!
These pomanders make for really nice centerpieces displayed under a glass cloche like I did here or you can glue a piece of ribbon to each pomander and make stunning hanging decorations!
* Crepe paper in yellow and pink (or whatever colors you fancy)
* Polystyrene balls of different sizes
* Hot Glue gun
* Paper glue
1. Cut the strips of crepe paper of 1 inch in width
2. Crunch each strips in your hands to ruffle the paper
3. Unravel the strip of paper, then fold it in half length-ways
5. Twist and roll the paper, going around and around to form a rosette
6. Glue the end of the strip underneath the rosette using paper glue
7. Hot glue each rosette to a polystyrene ball
If you want, you can hot glue a pieces of looped ribbon to each ball and hang them from the ceiling, or behind a desserts table for a whimsical and romantic backdrop to any dessert table!