If you're looking for quick ideas to spruce up your Halloween candy or desserts table, then look no more! With the use of a few Halloween paper printables, you can craft the most cute and fun candy cones in minutes!
The fun cones can be be used as a table centerpiece, spooky party favors or or to give away to trick or treaters! :)
DIY Halloween Candy & Treat ConesThis tutorial is also a child-friendly craft, so get those little hands busy! ;)
* Halloween Printable Scrapbook Papers
* Printable Halloween Paper Embelishments
* Pencil + Ruler + Scissors
* Double sided-tape
* Assorted Candy
1) Print the Halloween scrapbooking printables onto white cardstock. Mark the center of the paper length-ways and then width-ways. Join the lines with a pencil and ruler to draw a diamond shape.
2) Cut the diamond shape and roll on itself to form a paper cone. Staple in place.
3) Cut the printable paper embellishments. I used the little monster cupcake icons from Bird's Party Halloween Printables Kit
4) Using double-sided tape, stick the little monster cupcakes to the front of each cone. Fill with candy, and make someone's day! :)
For a standing Halloween candy display like I have done on the photos, simply stick the cones into a polystyrene or floral foam block and cover with more candy or colored paper. Or wrap the cones in clear wrapping paper, tie with ribbon and use as Halloween party favors or trick or treat candy!