DIY Fondant Dolls Cupcake Toppers9:42 AMC Riches
Ok, so my internet is finally back on and I feel like posting something to sweeten up our day!!
DIY Fondant Dolls Cupcake ToppersWhat you will need:
1. Fondant or gumpaste and color it as you like
2. Lollipop stick or bamboo stick
3. Cutter or small knive
4. baking tip (optional , just for cutting the head)
5. Edible ink pen
6. Water for the glue
How to do it:
1. cover lollipop stick or bamboo stick with fondant.( around 5 cm x 1 cm).
2. cut fondant with baking tip for the face.
3. make the skirt for the front
4. make body and attach head , body and skirt with glue to the stick which the part cover with fondant
5. draw eyes and lip with edible ink pen
6. make hair and cover the head from up to back the head. And make little hands attach them at both side of the body .
7. cut 2 pieces the fondant with skin color for the feet , attach it with water at skirt and if you want draw shoes with edible ink pen.
8. make other skirt and attach it at the back of the stick
9. if you like, you can make belt and little flower in front of the hand.
10. now topper ready for the cupcake.
So, a HUGE Welcome Marda, and thanks so much for the fabulous tutorial!!
Can't wait to see all the fabulous goodies you have to share with us!! :)