Today we have really cute, but oh-so simple Easter Chick Cupcake Tutorial to share from Belle Cake Topper and Mould - Ideal for Easter parties, desert tables or why not as a cute party favor or gift?! :)
* Cupcake or a small sponge cake
* Sugar paste fondant in white, pink, yellow, green, black and red
* Green food coloring
* Paint brush
How to Make Your Easter Chick Cupcakes:
1. Cover cupcake or cake with white fondant
2. Make 2 balls out of yellow fondant, 1 bigger for body and smaller for the head.
3. Make the wing
4. Make the eye with back fondant and the mouth and feet with red fondant, and you're done!
At this stage you can paint some grass under the Easter chick using green food coloring and a paint brush (used for food only!) - Easy and looks so pretty to adorn your Easter desserts! :)
Visit Belle Cake Topper and Mould Blog for more stunning fondant art!