Little Monsters Halloween DIY Place Card Holders
* Wooden lollipop sticks (flat-faced ones are better)
* Hot glue gun
* Sturdy cardboard pieces for base (I used the pieces of wooden rectangles you get on the back of canvases? Sorry, don't know the name..)
* Black acrylic paint
* Mini wooden pegs
How to make your own Halloween Buffet Card Holder:
1) Paint the wooden pegs, lollipops sticks and rectangular wooden bases using the black acrylic paint and brush. let it dry.
2) Cut the little monster toppers, then hot glue them to each base. Hold in place for a few seconds.
3) Whilst the glue is still wet, hot glue the lollipop stick to the back of the topper. Hold in place for a few seconds until it sits upright. At this stage you can cover the glue on the base using black glitter for a neater finish.
4) Finally hot glue the mini wooden pegs to the top of the lollipop sticks. Use as place-card holders or to display buffet tags on your desert tables, or even as photo holders! Now, that would make a really cute Halloween gift or party favor, right?! :)
If you do come up with other ideas using our printables, then leave a link to your post in the comments, or send us your photo - We'd love to see and share! ;)