And for me, a NO-BAKE recipe is a must!
That's where the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Morsels come in super handy - they can be enjoyed straight out of the bag! ;)
And for this summer recipe with Nestlé®, I decided to turn up the volume and update my standard lemon cheese cake into little parfaits; which are super cute to serve and the perfect little treat for a summer dinner party or luncheon.
The tangy lemon marries beautifully with the creamy, vanilla-flavored NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels.
The layers of crunchy crumbs, tangy citrus curd and velvety, creamy cheesecake..oh my!!
But feel free to try your own combination with other fruit flavors too...just be sure to use no-bake NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels to make your time in the kitchen a breeze ;)
NO-BAKE Summer Recipe | White Chocolate & Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits
For biscuit crumb layer:
175 g or 6oz of biscuit crumbs
3 tablespoons of melted butter
For lemon layer:
250 g or 9 oz of lemon curd
For white layer:
12 oz or 340 g pack of NESTLE´® TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels
300 g or 11 oz cream cheese
3 tablespoons of light melted butter
1) Prepare crumb base by mixing crumbs with 3 tablespoons of melted butter. Place about 2 tablespoons in each shot glass and lightly press with back of a spoon.
2) Add about one tablespoon of the lemon curd on top of the biscuit crumb layer. Leave in the fridge while you prepare the white chocolate layer.
3) Melt half the pack of NESTLE´® TOLL HOUSE Premier White Morsels (170 g) with 3 tablespoons of melted butter in the microwave at 30 second intervals. Stir in between each interval. It should take about 90 seconds in total to melt the chocolate.
4) In a bowl add the cream cheese and melted chocolate and whisk until combined. Stir in 4 table spoons of white chocolate chips.
5) Place the mixture into piping bag for neatness, and pipe on top of the lemon curd layer in the shot glasses.
6) Decorate with a few more chocolate chips and a slice of lemon on top. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Nestlé by all recipes and opinions are my own.