Bunny and Easter eggs crafts are not in shortage on Pinterest. But I tend to seek out EASY craft and DIY ideas that kids can help to make...or something that I can put in a 'craft kit' format for parties, like for Easter brunch.
And this year, I'm giving the kiddos these cute DIY Easter Bunny candy tube kits so we can all have fun making crafting cuteness at Easter!
So a couple of years back my kid and I turned push-up pops into cute bunnies with their own meadow display. Awwww! You can see that here.
But this year, we're all about the gumball or treat tube!
DIY Easter Bunny Candy Gumball Tubes for Kids
* pipe cleaners
* googly eyes
* sticky tape
* hot glue (obviously, adult supervision needed to use this!)
* gumballs or other treats (coloring pencils work great inside the tubes too!)
Step 1) Place all the craft supplies (except hot glue) into a printable basket ready for your crafting play-time. It makes a great Easter party activity!
Step 2) When it comes to creating your little treat tube bunnies:
* print ears from the bunny in the printables kit and tape in place around the top of the tube
* hot glue googly eyes to the tube (adult supervision needed)
* cute 6 pieces of pipe cleaner about 1 inch (2 cm) in length
* hot glue pipe cleaners to the tube (adult supervision needed)
* hot glue a pompom in the center of the pipe cleaners to hide the glue adult supervision needed)
* fill tube with treats, gumballs or other trinkets
You could use normal craft glue for younger kids, instead of hot glue, but drying time would be a lot longer.
Did you like this post? Share with your friends using the share buttons below! :)