"Nothing better than a popsicle to cool you off on a sunny day...." - Such wise words from our guest blogger Julija, from the yummy, and gorgeous blog Cooking Pretty with Julija Art!
I made some 'über' healthy ones and some slightly decadent ones ;)
Either way they are refreshing and yummy!
Peaches 'n' Cream Popsicles:
* 2 cups of frozen peaches
* 1/2 cup cream
* sugar/agave/stevia to your desire (I used none, peaches were really sweet)
1. blend all ingredients together
2. pour into popsicle molds
3. wait for them to freeze [very impatiently!] :)
Lemon and Wild Strawberry Popsicles:
* 1/2 c lemon juice
* 1c water
* sugar to your preference
* fresh wild strawberries ( if you use larger ones,like strawberries or cherries,cut them in quarters)
1. mix ingredients, make sure sugar is dissolved
Pomegranate Tea Popsicles:
* brew tea (3-4 packets) to a cup
1. add sugar or any other sweetener you use
2. cool and freeze
Have a YUMMY summer everyone!