Yummy and Pretty DIY Frozen Fruit Popsicles8:43 AMC Riches
"Nothing better than a popsicle to cool you off on a sunny day...." - Such wise words from our guest blogger Julija, from the yummy, and gorgeous blog Cooking Pretty with Julija Art!
Julija has prepared some pretty and delicious Popsicle recipes for us! These make for great Summer Party or Ice Cream Party treats!! Get the all the fabulous recipes below...
Yummy and Pretty DIY Frozen Fruit Popsicles
I made some super healthy ones and some slightly decadent ones ;)
Either way they are refreshing and yummy!
Peaches 'n' Cream Popsicles:
* 2 cups of frozen peaches
* 1/2 cup cream
* sugar/agave/stevia to your desire (I used none, peaches were really sweet)
1. blend all ingredients together
2. pour into popsicle molds
3. wait for them to freeze [very impatiently!] :)
Lemon and Wild Strawberry Popsicles:
* 1/2 c lemon juice
* 1c water
* sugar to your preference
* fresh wild strawberries ( if you use larger ones,like strawberries or cherries,cut them in quarters)
1. mix ingredients, make sure sugar is dissolved
Pomegranate Tea Popsicles:
* brew tea (3-4 packets) to a cup
1. add sugar or any other sweetener you use
2. cool and freeze
Have a YUMMY summer everyone!