I've been trying to get my hand on a bag of golden chocolate coins for aaaaages, but never seemed to find them in my groceries store, until last week! So I stocked up - I love them, and find that they're a life saver as favor bag filers.
And they certainly were my inspiration for this post, and the FREE printables we're offering today - An EXPRESS, Last Minute St Paddy's Day Wreath made in less than 10 minutes! :)
DIY St Patrick's Day Mini Banner & Free PrintableYou could use the printable mini banner as a cake banner also, like the cake in this party.
St Patrick's Day Quick and Easy DIY Party Wreath
* FREE printable St Paddy's Day Mini Banner - see below
* Moss covered polystyrene wreath (from most craft stores) - Or make your own with a polystyrene wreath, some moss (from craft stores or garden centers) and spray glue.
* Hot glue
* Chocolate coins
* Ribbon or string for hanging
1) Print your FREE mini printable banner onto white card stock and cut.
2) Hot glue banner to center of wreath.
3) Hot glue chocolate coins around the wreath superimposing them slightly for a 3-D effect.
4) Hang with string or ribbon where desired.
See? Easy as pie! And if you wish, your guests could also be encouraged to pick off a coin as they leave! ;)