Linky Feature: Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar by Giggles GaloreThursday, June 06, 2013C Riches
1) Cut the sponge cake dessert cups to fit in the bottom of your mason jar.
2) Cut up the fresh strawberries and place in a bowl and sprinkle with sugar.
3) Layer the strawberries on top of the sponge cake and then top with a dollop of whip cream.
4) Repeat the layers until the jar is full.
5) Screw on your lid and tie the “berry sweet” tag to the jar using ribbon or twine.
6) Decorate with twine and a FREE printable tag from Dimple Prints!
|Did you like our post? :)
Then get exclusive eye candy, FREE printables, party ideas and discount codes
- FOR FREE!!!