Easy to make, quick, 'scary' tasty and loads of FUN for all. Trust!
Plus, it only requires two ingredients, which is a major bonus in my party book.
It's also handy that I'm totally in love with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Morsels, as they make the recipe taste even better since they can be eaten straight out of the bag!Then just add you fav sugar sprinkles, candy corn, dried fruit, pretzel bits and Halloween little shapes for the fun factor.
Halloween Chocolate Bark Lollipops Recipe
* NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Morsels
* Sugar sprinkles, Halloween sugar decorations, candy corn, etc
* Cute straws
* Parchment paper
1) Melt the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Morsels in a bowl int he microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring between each addition; until all melted.
2) Line a baking tray with the parchment paper, and add a tablespoon of the melted chocolate to the parchment paper for form a rough 2 inch disk.
3) Swirl the tips of straws aroudn the chocolate and place it in the center of each chocolate disk.
4) Then get kids to sprinkle on their fav toppings. Let it dry in the fridge for a few minute and they're ready to be devoured!
Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Nestlé by all recipes and opinions are my own.