I have been meaning to shoot this collection for aaaaaages, and with the good weather we've been having, I had the perfect excuse to try create an Enchanting Pixie Fairy Party in the garden!
Pixie Fairy Birthday Party Ideas: Party Styling, Printables and DIY DecorationsThe idea with the decor was to emulate a "forest floor" where Pixie may hang out and have a spot of tea! I'm totally one for re-purposing party props as you may well have noticed from my darling moss stones (also featured in our Red Riding Hood Woodland party here).
We personalize some of the items with your child's NAME and AGE:
* Blank Food labels: Can be handwritten by you.
* Pre-written buffet labels: You provide 6 texts and we personalize them for you! can also be used as placeholder cards.
* Rectangular Favor Bag Labels: Read "Thank You Fairy Much"
* Patterned sheet: Use as snack cones, to lines trays and more!
* Cupcake toppers: PERSONALIZED - Some read "Happy Birthday"
* Bunting: 6 flag designs. One flag reads "Happy Birthday" - PERSONALIZED
* 5" x 7" Welcome sign : "Welcome To My Fairy Wonderland"
* Blank Thank you postcard 5" x 7": Can be handwritten by you
* Napkin Rings: 3 designs - PERSONALIZED - Use also as bottle wrappers, candy jar labels and more!
* Party Favor Boxes: PERSONALIZED
* Cupcake Wrappers: 4 designs