These are super quick ideas to help all you 'last minute' bunnies! ;)
Image sources (from top left to right):
* These quick and easy choc mousse surprise eggs would be ideal treat for Easter brunch.
* DIY Marshmallow Lollipops + FREE printable Easter Tags - The ideal Easter Party favors!
* Express Table Decor? No problem, with these fun and quick to make Plush Paper Flower Pots.
* Any store or home-baked cupcake will look extra special for Easter with these Bunny cupcake wrappers!
* No time to dye your eggs? These glue-dot + glitter eggs are the perfect kids' party activity or last minute Easter decor.
* Sugar cookies don't have to be complicated, and if you get your royal icing ready-made from Wilton, they will be even easier! ;) Cookies by Peggy Porchen.
* Another Easter centerpiece idea - this one will delight the kids table as they're made of Easter Eggs!
* A store-bought chocolate gateaux can be dressed up for the occasion with colorful meringues - Just add a dab of frosting or Nutella to each meringue and stick to your cake - instant cuteness and super yummy! :)
* Wishing you all a very Happy Easter!! ♥