Hot Cocoa Mix Gift in a Jar with Free Printable Gift Tags
12:11 PMC Riches
Since this week's been all about Hot Cocoa, I thought a befitting gift or favor idea would be a jar of homemade hot cocoa mix for guests to enjoy at home. It's quick and inexpensive, tastes yummy and looks so cute. Perfect gift, did you say?! ;)
Oh yeah, and there are some freebies for you to download to go along with your little jar of sweetness!
Hot Cocoa Mix Gift in a Jar with FREE Printable Gift Tags
* Small mason jar
* Measuring cups/spoons
* Gift tags with instruction - Download your FREE printable tags here - limited time only! The back of the tags contains the instructions so the recipient knows how to prepare the cocoa mix.
* Double-sided tape
* Twine or ribbon
* Hole puncher
Hot Cocoa Mix Recipe
* 4 TB spoons cinnamon or vanilla sugar
* 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1/4 cup powder milk
* Enough choc chips to fill rest of jar
* pinch of salt
1) Add the sugar to bottom of the jar using a funnel. Top with the cocoa powder, followed by the milk powder and choc chips. Seal jar.
2) Print and cut your tags, and glue them back to back using double-sided tape. the back part already contains instructions for making the hot cocoa.
3) Punch small hole on top of tags and tie to jar with twine or ribbon. Easy!
Cristina Riches aka Bird, is the founder of BirdsParty.com. She's also a creative mom of two, published author, graphic designer, magazine editor and unconditional party lover. Her party ideas have been featured on numerous publications such as Forbes.com, CNN Entertainment, Parenting Magazine and MarthaStewart.com; and she's a regular party contributor to PBS Parents, Yum Food for Kids Magazine, Créative Magazine and HGTV.