Yes folks, we have another super fabulous book giveaway happening on the blog - In my view a party gal's library is never complete without a fondant topper book! And today's beauty come from one of dearest friends, Lynlee. So needless to say I'm mega proud and excited to share!! ♥
Sweet and Unique Cupcake Toppers
Learn to re-create thematic fondant decorations for birthdays, holidays, seasons and commemorative events from fondant artist and party stylist, Lynlee North Beckett. With over 80 tutorials, Sweet and Unique Cupcake Toppers will help you take your cupcakes to the next level with exceptional and creative fondant decorations!
Included within the book are:
* Over 80 step-by-step written tutorials with accompanying photographs for fun and festive fondant cupcake toppers.
* Detailed instructions to cater to varying difficulty levels, allowing you to simplify or modify accordingly to your skill and expertise level.
* Suggestions for pairing topper designs with different themes in the book.
* Tips and tricks for working with fondant, as well as descriptions of tools and materials and their uses.
* Ideas to enhance your displays and to package your fondant toppers.
Make sure your cupcakes are show-stopping works of art for your next celebration!
Lynlee will be traveling to several U.S. cities for book signing events, along with some fellow sweet authors! Visit Lynlee's website for the most up-to-date book tour information. (http://lynlees.com/book-tour)
Cristina Riches aka Bird, is the founder of BirdsParty.com. She's also a creative mom of two, published author, graphic designer, magazine editor and unconditional party lover. Her party ideas have been featured on numerous publications such as Forbes.com, CNN Entertainment, Parenting Magazine and MarthaStewart.com; and she's a regular party contributor to PBS Parents, Yum Food for Kids Magazine, Créative Magazine and HGTV.