This lush, seasonal and vibrant dinner party was styled by the talented Katie from Petite Social, for Bird's Party Magazine Fall Issue.
I come from an Italian background, and the patterned yellow paper I created for the printables really reminded me of when my nona used make fresh pasta and hang it on a broomstick to dry! :)
Katie created a stunning Italian inspired display, and the printables served as inspiration for the cookies and favor bag designs too! Check out all the details as told by Katie:
"Inspired by my Italian Deruta Serving pieces that I had acquired during a trip to Tuscany, I wanted to create a simple and intimate Italian-themed tablescape incorporating fresh garden fare of the season. Fall is my favorite season and I’m often drawn to rustic design and décor elements. Using rich hues of navy, red, green, and yellow from the Deruta designs, Bird's Party created the perfect set of printables for my dinner party idea.
* Concept and Styling: Petite Social
* Photography: MoxieSox Photography
* Custom Party Printables: Bird’s Party
* Custom Designed Cookies: Freshly Baked DC
* Wooden Berry Baskets and Kraft Boxes: Cute Kids Food Box
* Custom Printed Favor Bags: Sweet Madys