For this table setting, nothing complicated to worry about. I mean, you've got to cook the turkey, make the gravy, bake the pies, DIY the favors....So simplicity and effortless chic is the key here!
Easy Thanksgiving Table Setting Idea
* I used my vintage white dinnerware, and brown linen napkins. Get similar ones below.
* Golden flatware is all the rage at the moment, and Williams-Sonoma have a pretty cool set.
* The rattan chargers were a bargain flea market find for me, but you can get similar ones below.
* I also used plastic pear spray painted in gold, and votive candles inside mini desserts cups (which just happened to be orange, red and yellow), and sprinkles of gold sequins that helped to add sparkle.
* Simple stemmed glasses are always a must on special occasions. Source below.
Cristina Riches aka Bird, is the founder of BirdsParty.com. She's also a creative mom of two, published author, graphic designer, magazine editor and unconditional party lover. Her party ideas have been featured on numerous publications such as Forbes.com, CNN Entertainment, Parenting Magazine and MarthaStewart.com; and she's a regular party contributor to PBS Parents, Yum Food for Kids Magazine, Créative Magazine and HGTV.