This post is sponsored by Mondelēz International Group but all recipes and opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the fabulous brands that help us bring you fresh content daily!
Something about spring makes me want to create fun, colorful and refreshing recipes to serve my family and guests for seasonal parties and celebrations!
All the pretty flowers are beginning to bloom, and there's a buzz in the air with the butterflies and bugs flying around the garden...
And with Easter around the corner and spring brunches in the agenda this season, having a tasty, easy- to-make recipe up your sleeve is something I can't recommend enough for moms and any hostess with the mostess!
This is how this bite-size fruit tart recipe came about! It's such a fresh, fun and simple recipe that you could even delegate the task to your husband or kids 😉
We teamed up with RITZ Crackers for some #FamilyRITZpiration in creating our bite-size fruity tart treats that are perfect for serving at your next party or spring brunch!
This recipe combines RITZ Crackers, a topping of sweetened, vanilla Mascarpone cheese or ready- made salted caramel, with delicious seasonal fruit. All in the shape of cute flowers, small butterflies and other spring creatures, of course! Don't they look almost too cute to eat?!
I picked up all my ingredients during my shopping trip at Kroger. I love that they always have everything that I am looking for. If you don’t live near a Kroger, I’d suggest taking a visit to a Ralph’s, Foods Co., or Smith’s location!
If you're pushed for time or don't feel too artistic, you can totally serve the crackers with the
Mascarpone cheese or caramel and just add fruit chunks on top. They will taste delicious either way! 😊
Bite-Size Fruit Tarts Recipe for Spring
Makes 12 servings, 3 topped RITZ Crackers each.
What You Need
* 4 oz. Mascarpone cheese
* icing (confectioner) sugar to taste
* 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
* 4 oz. Ready-made salted caramel
* ¼ cup grapes
* ¼ cup pineapple chunks
* ¼ cup of kiwi slices
* ¼ cup sliced strawberries
* ¼ cup mango slices
* ¼ cup berries of choice (blueberries, raspberries, red currants, black berries)
* 36 RITZ Crackers
* small cookie cutters: butterflies, flowers and various shapes to make your chose designs
1) Mix the Mascarpone cheese, icing sugar and vanilla in a bowl until combined. Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary.
2) Spread a little Mascarpone cheese or ready-made salted caramel thinly onto crackers. This is your
'glue' for the fruit to go on top. Don't overfill the crackers otherwise the toppings will slide off.
3) Use the cookie cutter to create fun shapes of butterflies, dragon flies, flowers and other spring themed designs for your fruit tarts.
4) Top each cracker with cut out of fruits in the shape of butterflies, dragon flies, flowers etc.
Another cool idea for a family Easter or spring brunch, would be to provide a fruit tart bar with RITZ Crackers, tasty toppings and all the fruity trimming so your guests can assemble their own bite-size sweet creations! It's would such a fun dessert or sweet appetizer, and means less work for the hostess! 😉
Whatever route you take, be sure to always have RITZ Crackers on hand for creating quick, easy and tasty snacks and party food in minutes! If you’re looking for more fun ideas with RITZ Crackers, visit www.FamilyRITZpiration.com!
This post Bite-Size Fruit Tarts for spring appeared first on Bird's Party Blog