If you like Gok Wan, then I think you'll like today's post...
Let's face it, paper napkins are practical for kiddies birthdays, but sometimes they can look a tad boring. Well, no more! This quick tutorial should help add a touch of cute to even the most plain-looking paper napkins - Let's get Goking! :)
I use these all the time. I think they are functional and cute. And in my book, that's a party must! :)
Here's what you'll need:
* 3 fold paper napkins work best (you can use fabric napkins too)
* Paper napkin wrapper (I used the wrapper from our Pink Garden Party Collection available here)
* Double-sided tape or hot glue or just standard sticky tape
1. Gather your goods...
2. Take your napkin and position it with the fold facing away from you. Take the top flap and fold 1/3 under the fold. (I used the lines printed on the napkins to guide me here)
3. Turn the napkin over. Can you see what it looks like at the back? Now fold the left and right sides inwards, meeting at the center (step 5 should show you clearer..)
4. This is what you should have at the front. The little pouch is already formed.
5. Now, just wrap the paper napkin ring around the folded napkin to cutefy the ensemble! Secure with hot glue or tape at the back.
6. Insert cutlery, flowers, straws etc in the pouch. Stand back and admire your pretties! :)
So, Do you also feel the urge to Gokify your party stuff sometimes?
Then share your make-over tips here! :)
Oh, if you make this or any other goodies inspired by Tutorials you see here, why not you email me your photos?! :)