Living in the Washington DC area, cherry blossoms signal the beginning of Spring. The beautiful, blush pink blossoms can last up to 14 days, but here's a simple way to create cherry blossoms that will last all year round.
For this project, you'll need:
* Brides table confetti in pink and green shimmer
* Tree branches
* Corsage pins
* Glue stick
* Cutting pilers
1. Pierce the corsage pin through the center of the pink flower,
2. Then snip off the sharp end with the pliers to make a 1/4" long stem. Be extra careful when cutting the pin so it doesn't go flying everywhere.
3. Tape the stem onto a branch using washi tape.
4. For the leaves, cut the green flower as shown, and glue it around the branch.
Visit Pure Joy Events for more fabulous party tutorials and crafts!